Tuesday 11 March 2008

Working on Microsoft Project

The Microsoft Project is a totally new application for me, however, I get used to it easily with the tutor help and I'm rotating updating the Gantt chart in it with Fatima (my group mate).


Here are some screenshots which I print while I was updating the Gantt chart for week 6:

We keep the updated tasks in red to define them, and the tick on the left shows the completion of the task with 100%, you can notice here that the tasks under preparing for the progress presentation uncompleted yet.
When I update the Gantt chart I made these tasks 100% completed py clicking on the square and changing the percentage:
The black line shows the percentage of completing the tasks:



The lines between the blue bars shows the tasks independences:


After baselining the chart the bars devided in two. A gray bar shows the orginal task and a blue bar shows the tracking while the percentage of progress appears on the right:

An overview look of the chart:

No comments: