Thursday 17 April 2008

Archive home page design 2

I had an idea to put an image of books on the shelves to look more realistic as an archive.

First of all, I did a visual research for books on shelves:




I cut the top shelfe in the following image and edit it in PhotoShop:

These were the most ones I like:



I opened them in PhotoShop and did some editings on them to suite the shelves colour:



Here I played with the opacity and fill. Also I add some artistic filters.






Here I cut the background and make it a transparent image so the back of the shelves will appear behind. There are no filters in this image

.





This is the final image that I used in my design. I increased the opacity and the fill, also I add one of the artistic filters.





I did the same with other images:


No comments: